The Great Gorey Run will unfortunately not go ahead in its traditional format this year. INSTEAD, WE HAVE GONE VIRTUAL.
You can walk, jog or run the chosen distance and your medal will be posted out to you towards the end of September.
REGISTRATION – €15 and this includes medal & postage. Family Rates also available
- Run your chosen distance anytime between August 26th and September 12th
- Submit your evidence here or via the Pop Up Races mobile app
- Your well earned medal will be posted out at the end of September
Further information about Virtual Races can be found here
Race proceeds going to – Friends of Gorey District Hospital and Naomh Eanna GAA Club
**If you had already registered for the event, you will have received email correspondence on your options from Pop Up Races (check junkmail if not) – Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
What are the race routes?
10k race route available to view HERE
Half Marathon race route available to view HERE
- Take no action i.e. participate in new date in September
- Defer to 2021 - please advise email@example.com by 1pm on Friday 27th March. Original order will be cancelled and discount code issued once 2021 race opens so you can enter again for free.
- Complete your distance virtually - please advise firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on Friday 27th March. Original order will be cancelled. Details of your virtual run should be sent to email@example.com and if possible runs should be completed by 1st June 2020.