The 2021 Never Give Up 5k/10k/21.1k Challenge in aid of the Irish Cancer Society and Arklow Cancer Support.
– Run, walk, cycle, or swim! Register now for this summer’s main event, with all proceeds being split between the Irish Cancer Society and Arklow Cancer Support.
What’s included in my registration?
– All entrants will receive a fantastic medal for participating.
– Results will be recorded on the event leaderboard.
– Prizes and competitions will be up for grabs on the main FB event page @nevergiveupchrisproby
Can I request a sponsorship card?
– Yes, please email email@example.com to request a sponsorship card. Free entry is available to anyone who raises €60 or more, or for a couple if €100 or more.
Can I make an additional donation?
– You can make a donation towards the charities by clicking HERE, or during the registration process.
How do I enter for free?
– Free entry is available by sponsorship card if you raise €60 or more, or for a couple €100 or more.
What are the event details?
– The challenge is to be completed between the 1st of July and the 11th of July, with your times (running/walking only) to be recorded on the event leaderboard on the main PopUpRaces page.
Will there be an on the day event?
– Sunday July 11th has been pencilled in for an on the day 5k/10k challenge. This will go ahead depending on Covid restrictions closer to the time with a decision to be made in May.
– In the interest of fairness, tickets for the on the day event will only be available to those who have already registered, noting that the expected capacity will be 200 entrants. Health and safety procedures will be in place to keep everyone safe.
– FB event page @nevergiveupchrisproby
FAQ for participating virtually:
Where do I enter my completed time?
-Submit your results: https://www.popupraces.ie/virtual-run-results/