Pop Up Races today signed an agreement with Team Project Software Solutions, who will customise and implement a new Customer Relationship Management package for our company in the coming weeks.
For Pop Up Races, this is another step towards providing a best in class customer service experience for our clients, while it also ticks a box of improvement against each of our companies 5 Core Values.
So, why CRM, and why now?
As a result of rapid growth in the last 18 months, the business has moved from an owner / manager type business to a small SME, with a full time team in our HQ in Clane, Co. Kildare. With the growth of our team, we needed a suitable CRM implemented, to ensure that our staff has instant access to the information they require at any given time, thus ensuring our customers needs are met at all times.
Implementing a CRM also aligns us closer with our 5 core values:
- Relationships: The relationships we have with our customers, our suppliers and our staff are key to the success of our business, and the implementation of a CRM enhances the relationships we have will all 3 stakeholders mentioned.
- Improvement: We strive to continuously improve, so improving our internal systems through the implementation of a bespoke CRM package will be another positive step in our journey.
- Integrity: Honesty & Integrity is a value we are proud of. The GDPR functionality of this software ensures that our customers data continues to be safe in an ever changing IT environment.
- Passion: The team at Pop Up Races are passionate about what we do, and with a more structured customer management approach that this software can bring, that passion can be even more focused on ensuring we deliver on race day.
- Inclusivity: Customers, Suppliers & Staff – our key stakeholders and all equally as important as each other. A bespoke CRM package put these stakeholders first in a more streamlined, efficient process.
We would like to thank David Walsh and his team at Team Project (https://teamproject.ie/) for their expertise and we look forward to working with them for many years to come.