NOTE: Once you have registered for the event, you then need to set yourself up on our Virtual Hub. See below:
To LOG KM’s, please read our FAQ’s: https://www.popupraces.ie/2020/07/the-virtual-hub-frequently-asked-questions/
This years Grocers Fun run will be a move away from the traditional fun filled day in the Phoenix Park, and will instead be going Virtual for 2020.
This year, between the 24th & 31st of October, we are going to “Run Around Ireland” for the IGBF.
Participants will receive a fantastic finishers pack in early November which includes a technical t-shirt and stunning “Spinner” medal.
So what next?
- You need to sign up for the event on this page.
- Once registered, you should then register on the Pop Up Races Virtual Hub here. This is where all of our combined KM’s will be logged as we trek around the country.
- Once registered, sign up for the “Grocers Lap of Ireland” event under the “All Challenges” tab in your Virtual Hub
- From October 24th, you can log your KM’s by clicking on “My Challenges” and selecting the Grocers event.
- All KM’s logged will be combined over the week, with the target being to complete a lap which is approximately 3,171kms
The IGBG would like to thank you and wish you the best of luck on your journey. We would also like to thank our kind sponsors, National Lottery, Keelings & Tayto for their continued support.