We have recently launched our Malin to Mizen Virtual Challenge, and have many more exciting challenges in the pipeline for the months ahead.
Some of the most frequently asked questions we have received can be found below.
- I am unable to login to the Virtual Hub:
- The Virtual Hub can be accessed here. If you are unsure of your password you can reset it, or alternatively drop us an email (email@example.com) and we’ll help you out.
- I cannot log my KM’s for the challenge:
- When you log into our Hub, click on “My Challenges” and then the challenge name. There is a button to “record time” where you can add your times.
- I inputted the wrong details for my submission:
- That’s ok. You can click on the Red X on “My Times” to delete that time. On some mobile devices, you may need to put your screen on landscape mode to do this.
- Is there a Leaderboad:
- Yes – there is a live leaderboard for each challenge. It is sorted by “progress to date”. So it is a first past the post leaderboard rather than speed. Using Malin to Mizen as an example, the winner will be the person who completes the 600km first from the time of the start of the challenge on July 1st.
- When I complete the challenge, what happens:
- Congratulations!! You will receive your finisher pack in the post as well as your digital certificate within a week of completion (*sometimes An Post can delay things but this is our aim)
- We are doing the relay / family option, how does that work:
- At the moment, there are a couple of options here. This will evolve as our platform evolves. For now, both participants on the relay team can log all KM’s on 1 account. Alternatively, they can keep separate accounts and email us when the combined distance is completed
- My Business / Running group would like to sign up a group, can that be done:
- Yes, we have several running groups and businesses on board. They have received group discounts and have private leaderboards set up that only the group members can see. Lots of inter department fun here!! Drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to find out more.
- Ive signed up late, can I backdate KM’s completed before I signed up:
- Yes you can. If the challenge starts in July 1st and you have evidence for your runs from then, then you can use them towards your goal
- Can I upload my times once a week:
- Yes, many apps like Garmin / Strava give weekly totals. If you’d like to upload once a week that’s absolutely fine
**We will add to this list as and when queries come in. Best of luck with your challenge