- Location Dublin
- Race Type 2.5k Run, 2.5km, 5k Run, 5km, 5km Walk
- Date 13-09-2020
- Time 12:00
Following on from the success of last year’s event, the Irish Wheelchair Association’s Run ‘n’ Roll 5k and Stroll and Roll 2.5k returns on September 13th, 2020 at 12pm in St Anne’s Park, Raheny.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and PH: 0870506946
This beautiful setting provides us with the perfect, accessible, route ensuring runners, walkers, wheelchair users and buggies are all safely catered for.
The event promises to be a fun filled, family affair with kids face painting, pre-race warm up, refreshments and family entertainment at the finish line.
All participants will receive a bespoke finishers’ medal.
This year’s theme is “Run for the bus”.
Please note that only the 5k event is chip timed. The 2.5k dash will not be timed.
- Printed t-shirt for first 200 athletes (over 12) registered.
- All athletes in over 12 in 5k event are chip timed.
- All under 12 entries will receive a fun run medal
- Prizes for athletes 1, 2, 3 M/F