Wexford Marathon 2019, proudly sponsored by Sports Active Wexford and Visit Wexford in conjunction with Wexford Chamber of Commerce, Graphedia and Clayton Whites Hotel.Taking place on Sunday the 9th of June 2018 at 9.00am
Join us in the sunny south east to take on our new flat, fast marathon course, Wexford Marathon 2019. Starting in the picture perfect surroundings of Wexford Quay front, the route takes you out the Rosslare Road and returning back and finishing again on the quay. There are 10 water stations enroute.
Number collections will be from 12.00pm until 5.00pm on the 8th of June and again on the morning of the marathon from 7am in Clayton Whites Hotel.
- The course is fully marshaled, with motorbike, bicycle, static and flag marshals.
- There will be 10 water/nutrition stations on the course which are sponsored by Dunnes Stores and Coca-Cola.
- We have pacers on the course to help you reach your goal time.
- Beautiful new finisher medals and new marathon technical t-shirts for all participants.
- Complimentary finger foods will be provided by Clayton Whites Hotel where prize giving will also take place.
- The event is fully insured.
- Mandatory finish line hugs!
Relay options available also – 4 members per team taking on approximately 1/4 of the course each. Buses will be organised to start/finish points for the teams.
Marathon Prize Money
€350.00 1st Male and Female
€150.00 2nd Male and Female
€50.00 3rd Male and Female
Relay teams: Perpetual Trophy for the year & medals for all team members.
Your email will go directly to the race director. If you don't receive a timely response, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org