Trilogy Triathlon Club invite you to walk, run jog or cycle a 100km in the month of June. Your virtual 100km can be completed as an individual, with friends, couples or families..
Whether it’s 25km a week or 100km in one go….how you complete your 100km is completely up to you!
As part of our ‘We Care’ campaign we want to acknowledge the hard work family carers have provided to loved ones and family members during the pandemic.
We ask you to step up to the challenge and show this wonderful group of people that we are grateful for the enormous contribution they give to our society. The Family Carers tag line is simply ‘No one should have to care alone’. We understand that during the toughest times during the pandemic this wasn’t always the case. Now is their time to shine! Now we want to thank this incredible group of people and let them know, WE CARE!
Family Carers Ireland is the national charity supporting the 500,000 family carers across the country who care for loved ones such as children or adults with physical or intellectual disabilities, frail older people, those with palliative care needs or those living with chronic illnesses, mental ill-health or addiction.
Family Carers provide essential services such as support groups, education and training, respite in the home and counselling services.
We are a Portlaoise based club and we have also chosen to support a local benefactor, the Le Chéile ASD classes – Portlaoise Educate Together N.S. Parents/guardians of the children attending these classes are also classed as family carers.
Portlaoise E.T.N.S were the first school in Portlaoise to open ASD classes in 2013. The official opening of their purpose built Le Chéile extension took place in 2018. This consists of two classrooms, individual work stations, group work areas, in addition to a multi-sensory room and a soft-play area. These areas need to be continuously resourced to ensure that the 12 children and 6 staff can utilise these facilities to their full potential. Essential equipment including furniture, safety padding, multi-sensory equipment and physical education resources are currently required.
You can start logging your times and distances from tomorrow by logging into your Eventmaster Profile.
- Do this by going to www.Eventmaster.ie and clicking on "Login"
- Put the email address you used to make the booking into the email box under "I am a ticket holder"
- Log in to your profile (set a password if this is the first time you have logged in)
- Once logged in, click "Virtual Hub" which appears on the menu on the Left Hand Side of the page
- Click on the "Open" button on the Trilogy 100k challenge
- The first time you log in, you will be asked if you are walking - running - cycling the challenge. If you are doing any cycling at all, please select cycling (even if its a mix of both). Once you answer this, you are unable to change it and will appear on the relevant walking-running-cycling leaderboard for the duration of the challenge.
- You can download your Virtual Bib, check leaderboards and view your progress on the map from within your Virtual Hub profile.
We would ask that if you come across any issues or have any questions, please email email@example.com and we'll address them as soon as we can.