You can download your 12 Days logsheet HERE
The Challenges explained:
- The Challenge starts on December 1st and runs for 24 Days to Christmas Eve
- Over this period, we are asking you to run 12 Times
- Each day you should run a minimum of 1km (and then 4 of those days should be incorporate each of the distances stated below)
- For the Mince Pie Challenge, 4 of the 12 days should consist of runs of 2km, 3km, 4km & 5km Run
- For the Christmas Pudding Challenge, 4 of the 12 days should consist of runs of 5km, 8km, 10km and Half Marathon (21.1km)
- On completion of each day, slide a tile from your medal box into your 12 days medal. After 12 days of running, your medal will be complete.
Note, 1km is the minimum run per day. Obviously you can decide to go longer if you wish.
- Orders on or before 1/11/2020 will be shipped w/c 23rd November
- Orders between 2/11/2020 and 04/11/2020 will be shipped w/c 7th December
- Orders from 14/11/2020 onwards will be be shipped w/c 14th December
Pop Up Races are delighted to present our “12 Days of Christmas” Virtual Challenge.
The Challenge will start on December 1st, and run right up to Christmas Eve.
There will be 2 challenges (the finisher pack is the same for each):
- The Mince Pie: Run a minimum of 1km per day for 12 days, to include a 2km, 3km, 4km & 5km Run
- The Christmas Pudding: Run a minimum of 1km per day for 12 days, to include a 5km, 8km, 10km and Half Marathon (21.1km)
Note: the 12 days DO NOT HAVE TO BE DONE CONSECUTIVELY. The challenge runs from Dec 1-Dec24.
Each race pack will include:
- A unique 12 days of Christmas Medal, comprising of 13 pieces (a stunning Christmas Tree Decoration too!)
- A Christmas buff
- A Challenge Log sheet for you to keep track of your KM’s in December
Race packs will be sent out the 3rd week of November for registrations up to Nov1, with remaining going out in early December as you’ll need your medal to keep track of your progress!!