St. Michael’s House invites you take on PARK IT – the second event in our Run, Walk, Move Series
Park IT is a virtual challenge at your own pace.
How many Parks in your community can you conquer?
1, 5 or 10 Parks : You decide – Your Distance, Your Location, Your Date, Your Ability, Your Goal!
Stick with your Favourite Park Route or complete a Park Pick & Mix from our Park Guide on registration.
There are many beautiful parks to explore and boost your fitness at the same time.
** Please adhere to all national guidelines and restrictions during this time **
- Complete Your set target before 1st April 2021
- Combine each of your Park workout times to give you an overall finish time for your target
- Submit Your Finish Time via the PopUpRaces App
- Fundraise for our event project below or a Unit close to your heart using the following platform:
- You will receive a bespoke St. Michael’s House medal & name on leaderboard
- WIN!!!! Thanks to our friends in Supervalu – we have a €100 voucher for a lucky fundraiser. All participant with over €150 raised will be entered into a draw 5th March 2021
All non unit-focused funds raised will directly support our Devices Project 2021 for children and adults with disabilities
About The Charity
St. Michael’s House provides a comprehensive range of services and supports to men, women, and children with intellectual disabilities and their families in 170 locations in the greater Dublin Area. It supports 1,936 people and this has an impact on thousands of family members. St. Michael’s House supports include; Residential supports and Independent living – Clinical supports – Day supports – Schools – Respite supports and Vocational training services. St. Michael’s House is committed to delivering services and supports based on the needs, wishes and choices of people with an intellectual disability, based in their communities and connected to natural support networks.
*Online Fundraising Only Please during this time
** Medals will be distributed by post by the end of March.
How to submit your Results:
Download the Pop Up Races mobile app and submit your results on the “Virtual Results” tab on the main menu