The first ever Rudolph Run in aid of the Down Syndrome Centre is hitting Marlay Park on December 15th
Online entry is now closed but there will; be registration on the morning.
Blue noses will be provided for all so don your Santa Hats and Holiday jumpers and come out to support the Down Syndrome Centre.
This run is a chip timed, family friendly walk/run with a 1km fun run for children to kick off the morning.
All finishers will receive a bespoke prize at the end (keep an eye here for further details) and there will be warm refreshments and music at the finish.
All family and friends are welcome to help us kick off the Christmas season holiday cheer!
Race day information from the organiser is below.
- Registration/number collection taking place from 9.15am to 9.45am (kids dash) or 9.15am to 10.15am (5k event) on Sunday 15th December in Marley Park. Race HQ will be next to the playground close to the carpark on College Road.
- Races start times are as follows:
- Kids dash (1km): 10:00am sharp
- 5k Run/Walk: 10:30am sharp
- There is ample parking available in the car park however, car pooling is encouraged. We would encourage people to park in the back car park (click HERE for google maps link) if possible as it’s closer to the start point for the race.
- Route map is available to view HERE
- Finisher prize for all participants.
- Post Race Refreshments & Prizegiving back at race HQ (next to the playground) after the race.
- THANK YOU TO YOU ALL for your support of this event. We wish you all the very best of luck in your run.