The Pop Up Races Christmas Virtual Challenge will take place from December 1st to December 25th, 2021.
The Challenges explained:
- The Challenge starts on December 1st and runs for 25 Days to Christmas Day
- Over this period, we are asking you to run 10 Times (there are 10 pieces on the medal to complete). They do not need to be consecutive days.
- Each day you should run a minimum of 1km (and then 4 of those days should be incorporate each of the distances stated below)
- For the Mince Pie Challenge, 4 of the 10 days should consist of runs of 2km, 3km, 4km & 5km Run
- For the Christmas Pudding Challenge, 4 of the 10 days should consist of runs of 5km, 8km, 10km and Half Marathon (21.1km)
- On completion of each day, slide a tile from your medal box into your Christmas medal. After 10 days of running, your medal will be complete.
Note, 1km is the minimum run per day. Obviously you can decide to go longer if you wish.
**Tee shirts are now fully sold out
** Medals will be posted before the end of November to ensure you have it in time to start the challenge
**There is no requirement to submit evidence, but we will open a dedicated Facebook group when the challenge starts for people to join if they wish
Our TEE – we hope you like it as much as us (3d View HERE)