ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT WILL CLOSE AT 13.00 ON FRIDAY 12TH APRIL. REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY 13TH APRIL FROM 3pm – 5.30pm, and on Sunday 14TH APRIL FROM 8am – 10.30pm AT NEWBRIDGE EDUCATE TOGETHER (GREEN ROAD)
Building on last years success, Newbridge Hockey Club are delighted to be back for the 2nd Annual 5k/10k Fun Run, taking place on Sunday 14th April.
The route mirrors last year’s route – this gives people with a competitive streak the chance to beat last year’s times!
Starting at the Lumville Cross, the run will take you through the scenic Curragh of Kildare, taking in views across the plains including Braveheart Hill. The race will loop back around finishing at the starting point.
Taking place on quiet roads, it’s a fast route ideal for PB’s.
We would urge all of our junior members to get involved too as the 5km is open to walkers and runners of all abilities.
- Technical t-shirts guaranteed for all online registrations before March 17th
- Medals for all finishers!!
- Registration online or from 8.30am – 10am on the morning of the race.
- Post race refreshments.
Prizes for first male and female home in both the 5 & 10k races. Also a prize for the fastest 5km U18 girl & boy.
All standards are welcome.
Please note that registrations are non refundable.
RACE DAY INFORMATION:
- Registration, race number and tshirt collection will take place in Newbridge Educate Together on Saturday @ 3pm - 5.30pm, and on Sunday @ 8am - 10.30pm.
- The race will begin at 10.30am sharp, @ Lumville Cross.
- There will be a water station for the 10k only.
- Parking is available at St. Annes National School, and Newbridge Educate Together.
- Toilets facilities in Newbridge Educate Together.
- Bags can be left in Newbridge Educate Together, however we would ask that you travel light.
- Refreshments in Newbridge Educate Together post race!
- Prizes for fastest 10k, fastest 5k, and fastest 5k u18 - Will be posted to winners post race.
On behalf of Newbridge Hockey Club we wish to thank you for supporting this event.