Sliabh Buidhe Rovers are delighted to welcome you to the Annual Mick Murphy 4 Mile Road Race, taking place in Ferns, Co. Wexford.
This event is AAI approved and permitted.
Registration online or on the day (€20) at Ferns Community Centre.
Souvenir Bobble Hat for the first 200 registered.
- 1st , 2nd & 3rd Male & Female
- First Team (Team of 4) Male & Female
- First Over 40,50,60,70 Male & Female
- 1st Junior Male & Female
Further details available on www.sbrclub.com
RACE DAY INFORMATION:
Race day information from the organisers is below.
- Registration & number collection available from 3pm in Ferns Community Centre
- Registration will close at 4.45pm sharp to allow the race to start on time.
- Race will start at 5.00pm sharp
- Parking in Ferns Church car park
- Start line at The Courtyard Bar & finish line at The Castle
- Toilet facilities at the hall
- Prize giving & refreshments will be in The Courtyard Bar
- Lots of race photos will be available on Facebook
Last but not least, a huge thanks to the local residents, and to our all of our Sponsors:
- Rays Panel Beaters, Craanford
- Amber Springs & Ashdown Hotels, Gorey
- Liberty Insurance Group
- Sigma-Aldrich Ireland Ltd
- O’ Neills Dry Cure Bacon, Wexford
- Bolger Brothers Hardware, Ferns
- Doyle’s Garage - Old Dublin Rd, Enniscorthy
- Gibbons Florist, Gorey
- The Thatch Bar, Ferns
- Kehoe Building Services, Ferns
- Sean Leacy Construction, Ferns
- Cooneys of Craanford
- Redmond Pre-cast, Gorey
- Tesco Gorey