ONLINE REGISTRTAION IS NOW CLOSED – REGISTRTAION AND NUMBER PICK UP FROM 11:30am at the COMMUNITY CENTRE
The annual Maree 8KM Run has moved to the June Bank Holiday Weekend. This scenic run takes place in the surrounds of Maree, Oranmore, Co. Galway on Monday, June 5th 2017 at 1pm.
This picturesque circuit has been measured to AI standards, will be chip timed, and has been approved by the Galway County Board. This run takes our participants from the Maree Community Centre out onto Galway Bay, down the picturesque Tawin peninsula, and back to Maree Community Centre.
This event will raise funds to develop local sporting facilities in Maree, and is organised by Maree Athletics Club in conjunction with the Maree Development Organisation.
Entry is €15.
Event details and schedule:
- To ease traffic delays, we ask that you enter Maree from Oranmore. Directions from Oranmore (point A is the church in the village of Oranmore): http://goo.gl/maps/MGCSX
- Pick up your race pack from 11.30am sharp from Maree Community Centre (located beside the national school).
- 8K Race is at 1PM sharp.
- Follow the road and parking marshalls’ instructions.
- Please car pool if at all possible.
- No storage lockers are available, your valuables are your own responsibility.