Following on from the success of our inaugural event, we are holding our second Marathon Man To Ironman 5k/2.75k Family Fun Run in Corkagh Park on Sunday 30th of June.
This year’s route will be a flatter and faster course than last year and completely wheelchair accessible.
There will be a medal for every finisher and goodie bag for all children.
The run will start next to the cycle track in Corkagh Park. You can also register on the day from 9am at the same place.
All funds raised go to Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Ireland.
Prizes – 1st, 2nd, 3rd in both male and female.
READ MARATHON MAN’S STORY: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/marathonmantoironman
RACE DAY INFORMATION
- Registration & number pick up will start at 9.30am on Sunday in Corkagh Park
- Race will start at 10.30am sharp
- The best entrance to our race is the entrance beside Camac Valley Campsite on the Green Isle Road.
- Please bring your ticket with you (printed or on your phone) as confirmation of booking. You can download your ticket via the above link.
- Please respect your route – no littering
- Medals & goodie bags for all finishers.
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page for further information on the day.
- Thank you to all of you for registering and making this event possible. We wish you all the very best in your run.
- Registration for this event will remain open online and on the day right up to 15 minutes before the race starts. So encourage your friends & family to join you in supporing Spina Bifida Hydrocephalus Ireland (SBHI)