Final results update16/07 0930hrs
Updated twice weekly. Remaining Medals and buffs to ship w/c 22nd June
Pop Up Races are delighted to bring you our next Virtual Race, the “LOCKDOWN” Challenge. Participants will receive a Bespoke Medal and Pop Up Races Buff which can double up as a headscarf, neck scarf, face scarf and much more!
**PLACES STRICTLY LIMITED**
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up for your preferred distance on our website
- Individuals can select their distance, complete the distance over as many runs as you want whilst always adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Our family challenge is for families of 4 and is a 10km challenge. The family walks/jogs a cumulative 10k and sends us their combined time for the challenge.
- Each registrant (family or Individual) will receive a “LOCKDOWN” medal and Pop Up Races headscarf.
- Medals & scarfs will be posted out by the end of May
We have a virtual run to suit everyone, with challenges over 1k, 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, and full marathon distance.
We’ll be publishing results online as they are submitted, so what do you need to do?
- Sign up for your preferred event
- Do your run at your leisure (in your own time, there is NO DEADLINE)
- Record your evidence
- Download the Pop Up Races mobile app and submit your results on the “Virtual Results” tab on the main menu
- Your medal will be posted end of May
Distances: 1k, 5k, 10k, Half Marathon (13.1miles or 21.1km) & full Marathon (26.2miles, 42.2km)