- Race Type 10k Run, 1k Run, 5km, Half Marathon, Kids Run, Marathon
- Date 01-05-2020
- Time 02:00
Pop Up Races are delighted to bring you our next Virtual Race, the “LOCKDOWN” Challenge. Participants will receive a Bespoke Medal and Pop Up Races Buff which can double up as a headscarf, neck scarf, face scarf and much more!
**PLACES STRICTLY LIMITED**
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up for your preferred distance on our website
- Individuals can select their distance, complete the distance over as many runs as you want whilst always adhering to social distancing guidelines
- Our family challenge is for families of 4 and is a 10km challenge. The family walks/jogs a cumulative 10k and sends us their combined time for the challenge.
- Each registrant (family or Individual) will receive a “LOCKDOWN” medal and Pop Up Races headscarf.
- Medals & scarfs will be posted out by the end of May
We have a virtual run to suit everyone, with challenges over 1k, 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, and full marathon distance.
We’ll be publishing results online as they are submitted, so what do you need to do?
- Sign up for your preferred event
- Do your run at your leisure (in your own time)
- Record your evidence
- Download the Pop Up Races mobile app and submit your results on the “Virtual Results” tab on the main menu
- Your medal will be posted at the end of May
Distances: 1k, 5k, 10k, Half Marathon (13.1miles or 21.1km) & full Marathon (26.2miles, 42.2km)
Virtual Running – FAQ
When do I have to complete the distance by?
There is NO DATE OF COMPLETION TIME FRAME. Please run/walk/jog your chosen distance at your own convenience. Anytime and any day that suits you. Stay Safe.
Can I complete it over a number of runs?
MULTIPLE Run/Jog/Walks to complete the distance is accepted. (Just submit the combined time when uploading to the Pop Up Races app.)
Can I Change distance after registering for the Virtual Run?
Moving up or down chosen your distance is no problem. When submitting result please remember to choose distance actually completed.
How do I upload my time/confirm completion?
HOW TO UPLOAD TIMES TO THE POP UP RACES APP
I uploaded to the wrong race, what do I do?
Re upload to the correct race.
I uploaded incorrect time?
Re upload with correct time.
How do I know I uploaded correctly?
You will receive a confirmation email.
I received my confirmation email but don’t see my time on the results page?
There may be a time delay of a few days before you see your time on the results page. There is a transfer of results from the app to the results page twice a week.