- Location Dublin
- Race Type 2.5km, 5k Run, 5km, 5km Walk
- Date 01-09-2019
- Time 12.00
Irish Wheelchair Association’s inaugural Run ‘n’ Roll 5k and Stroll and Roll 2.5k will take place on September 1st, 2019 at 12pm in St Anne’s Park, Raheny.
This beautiful setting provides us with the perfect, accessible, route ensuring runners, walkers, wheelchair users and buggies are all safely catered for.
The event promises to be a fun filled, family affair with kids face painting, pre-race warm up, refreshments and family entertainment at the finish line.
All participants will receive a bespoke finishers’ medal.
This event will raise vital funds to support provision of additional services for members of the Youth Service and Rehabilitative Training Unit in the Irish Wheelchair Association based in Clontarf.
- Printed t-shirt for first 200 athletes (over 12) registered.
- All athletes over 12 are chip timed.
- All under 12 entries will receive a fun run medal
- Prizes for athletes 1, 2, 3 M/F