Cancelled due to Covid 19
The Donadea Forest Duathlon consists of a 3k run, 21.5k cycle and 2.75k run.
The event takes place in the beautiful surroundings of Donadea Forest Park.
Both runs are on forest roads, taking you past the castle, the old church, through the forest, back around by the lake and then back to the bike transition area in front of the castle.
The cycle is on quiet country roads passing through Donadea, Timahoe, Staplestown and back to the forest park, The duathlon is suitable for both the novice and more experienced athletes
Registration online or on the day from 8:30am (prices increase when registering on the day)
TSHIRTS FOR THOSE WHO SIGN UP FOR THE WHOLE SERIES (for those who sign up for 3 duathlons online or for anyone who registers in person at the first duathlon for all three events).
- Bicycle helmets are compulsory
- No Tri licence required
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Female & Male in both Duathlon and 5k events
- An overall Duathlon Series Winner 1st placed Male & Female
- Refreshments are available after the event (home-baking)
- Coffee shop in the grounds with toilets