St. Michael’s House invites you to take the plunge for people with disabilities.
Due to the success of our Dawn to Dusk Daily Dip in August and our December Daily Dip in 2020, St. Michael’s House are asking people to get back in the water this December to support our service for people with disabilities.
Can you get involved and bravely dip this December in any of Ireland’s popular lakes or coastal locations and benefit from all the restorative powers that open water has to offer?
Do it for the Christmas Craic or to achieve a personal goal!
Sign up as an individual, with friends or as a family and share the thrill!
- Register here for €15pp (+ booking fee) Family Rate of €50 (2 adults & up to 3 junior dippers)
- On registration you will receive a St. Michael’s House Daily Dip Silicone Cap for your activity
- Complete Your Goal within the month of December
- You can now fundraise for our event project or a unit of service close to your heart by using the personal Eventmaster fundraising link connected to your registration
All non-unit focused funds raised will directly benefit the St. Michael’s House Devices Project
Set your own challenge – suggested goals
– A One Day Dip in December
– A Dip a Week in December
– A Dip a Day in December
Cold Water Swimming has long been associated with health benefits – there’s even a word for it: ‘thalassotherapy!
The open water can make your problems seem smaller. It can also;
- boost your immune system
- give you a natural high
- improve your circulation
- it burns calories
- it reduces stress
For more information on this exciting festive event contact the Fundraising Department today at firstname.lastname@example.org