The 6th Annual CRYS Jingle Bells Jog will take place on Sunday 1st December, 2019 at 11:30am from Carlow Rowing Club.
The 5km fun run/jog/walk is open to adults, children and families! The course is ideal for established runners and is also the perfect target for those starting their Couch to 5k training.
Prizes for fastest male & female, fastest U18 male and female. Spot prizes for the best Christmas outfits!
All funds raised will go towards providing youth work supports to young people in Carlow.
Refreshments served afterwards in Carlow Rowing Club.
Any queries, please contact Reception at Carlow Regional Youth Services (059) 9130476
Race day information from the organisers is below.
- Registration/number collection taking place from 9.30am to 11.15am on Sunday 1st December in Carlow Rowing Club.
- There is no parking in the Rowing Club grounds but parking will be available locally. Due to the large crowds attending this event parking will be limited and therefore car pooling is encouraged.
- Start time is 11.30am sharp
- Please bring your ticket with you (on your phone is sufficient - no need to print) as confirmation of booking. You can download your ticket via the above link.
- Post Race Refreshments & Prizegiving in the Rowing Club after the event.
THANK YOU TO YOU ALL for your support of this event. We wish you all the very best of luck in your run.