****** ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSING AT 1.00PM FRIDAY 12TH JULY 2019 ****************************
This is the second year of the Courtown Colour Run, the most attractive family fun run in the South East.
After you have ran , skipped, walked or cartwheeled your way around our scenic route, got plastered in colour paint, join us at the finish line where colour runners will enjoy even more fun, music and unique photo opportunities.
The main aim of our run is to get outside and have some healthy fun and excercise and all of this to the backdrop of the stunning Wexford coastline.
With no winners or official times the Colour Run caters to everyone – first time runners, athletes ,kids and buggies, even dogs.
All the money raised at this event goes to Gorey Hockey Club who are fundraising to build their own Astro turf pitch in Gorey.
Group discounts available – groups of 10+ adult tickets get 10% discount, groups of 20+ adult tickets get 20% discount.
On the day entry will be €20 so register now to avail of early bird rates.
RACE DAY INFORMATION
- Car parking in the main car park in Courtown and the church car park will also be open if main car park is full
- Registration / Number collection will start at 10.30am.
- There will be music from 11.00am and colour throws from 11.30am so arrive early and enjoy the pre race atmosphere.
- The race is starting in the car park opposite the lifeguard hut and is easily accessible from the footbridge from the main car park.
- Race starts at 12.00 noon sharp.
- Wear old white clothes and old sunglasses!
- Please stay to the right hand side of the road at all times
- We would ask that runners be allowed up the front at the start line while walkers and those with buggies or young children stay at the back.
- The route will take you to the pirate ship where you will turn and run to the end of the burrow, turn again and have a home stretch back to the finish line.
- Those completing the 6k will continue past the finish line and do a second lap of the course.
- There will be many colour stations along the way so be prepared to be multi coloured at the finish line!
Remember this is a fun race. It is not timed. There are no winners only those who have the most fun.