Following on from the success of last year’s event, the County Kildare 5k returns on Sunday 14th April 2019 at 10am.
This event in conjunction with Healthy Ireland and Kildare Sports Partnership is an opportunity for the whole family to get take part in a fun filled event to get Kildare active.
Technical t-shirt and finisher medal for all participants.
RACE DAY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Registration, number and goodie bag collection will take place from 8am - 9:30am on Sunday in Aras Chill Dhara. Please enter the building via the main entrance and you will be directed to the appropriate area.
- Please bring your ticket with you (printed or on your phone) as confirmation of booking. You can download your ticket via your original email confirmation or the emails received Thursday 11th or Sat 13th April.
- Car parking will be available at Aras Chill Dhara. However, car pooling is encouraged as there is a large crowd expected at this race and we want to be able to accomodate as many cars as possible.
- Please arrive early. There is a large crowd attending this event. Therefore please allow time for registration and number collection. The race will start at 10.00am sharp.
- Please respect the route and no littering.
- As a courtesy to others, anyone walking with young children/prams are asked to stay to the back of the crowd to allow runners begin the race.
- Note: Photo Permission: Please be aware that in addition to Pop Up Races taking photographs (as per the T&Cs of the race), photographs will be taken by Kildare Sports Partnership & Kildare County Council for purpose of reports and promotion.
Results will be available immediately here or via our app. DOWNLOAD IT NOW:
On behalf of Kildare Sports Partnership, Healthy Ireland and Kildare County Council we wish you all the very best in your run.
Pop Up Races Team