- Location Kildare
- Race Type 10k Run, 5k Run, 5km, 5km Walk
- Date 21-03-2020
- Time 11:30
Following on from the success of last year’s inaugural 5km Fun Run at Clongowes this year’s run will be held on Saturday 21st March at 11.30am.
This year athletes can sign up for a 5km or 10km run.
Once again the track surface includes tarmac, forest track and grass surfaces and brings athletes through the beautiful grounds of the Boarding School which is over 200 years old.
The Clongowes 5km and 10km run is part of a Transition Year Project called ‘ The Duck Push ‘ which raises funds for medical equipment for Crumlin Children’s Hospital. The project is in its 28th year and has raised over €2m for medical equipment during that time.
All proceeds from the Clongowes 5km and 10km run go towards the purchase of equipment for Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin.
Ample car parking on site with toilet facilities available.
Join us at this beautiful venue and help us make a difference!
- Printed t-shirt for first 150 athletes registered.
- All athletes over 12 are chip timed.
- All athletes completing the course will receive a crested medal
- Prizes for athletes 1, 2, 3 M/F
- Prizes for 1st 2nd 3rd team of 4.
- Complementary goodie bag for first 200 participants to cross the finish line as well as tea / coffee for everyone.
Online entry will close at 09.00am on Saturday 21st March.
On the day entry fees will increase to EUR25.00 (5K) & EUR30.00 (10K)
Registration is non refundable.