PLEASE BE AWARE online registration will be CLOSED at the following times:
Saturday 14th June from 1pm to 4pm (Registration available in person in Castleknock College from 2pm – 4pm)
Online registration will close for good on Saturday evening at 8.00pm
The 2019 Castleknock 5km will take place on Sunday the 16th of June at 10am and will be held in the wonderful grounds of Castleknock College.
This is the sixth year of the Castleknock 5k, and we are proud to announce that its growing each year from strength to strength.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants who helped us raise much needed funds for our selected charities.
To date we have raised just shy of €100,000 for our chosen charities.
This year all monies raised will go towards the Stroke Unit in Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown.
This is a Family Fun Day and runners/walkers of all abilities are very welcome.
Prizes and refreshments will be provided after the race.
Join us and make this a fun day out for all the family to remember!
Registration available online or on the day. Registration prices are as follows:
Adult Entry €20* online or €25 on the day
Juvenile Entry (U16) €10* online or €15 on the day.
*plus booking fees
Race day instructions
- Registration / number pick up available in Castleknock College at the following times:
- 5.00pm – 7.00pm on Friday 14th June
- 2.00pm – 4.00pm on Saturday 15th June
- 8.00am – 09.15am on Sunday 16th June
- It’s not too late to register for this event. Remember, all money raised this year are going towards the Stroke Unit in Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown. Please encourage your friends & family to join you at this fantastic event:
- Online registration will close temporarily on Friday from 1pm until 7pm and again on Saturday from 1pm until 4pm. It will close for good on Saturday evening at 8pm Saturday. Online entry prices are EUR20* (Adult) and EUR10* (Juvenile) *Excluding booking fee.
- On the day registration is available but prices will increase to EUR25 (Adult) and EUR15 (Juvenile)
- Race starts at 10.00am sharp
- Plenty of parking is available in the college grounds.
- Please respect your route – no littering.
- Post race refreshements & prize giving will take place in Castleknock College.
- A huge thank you to all of our sponsors. Thank you to our title sponsor Diamond Furniture. And to all of our other sponsors listed below:
- Flynn & Associates
- Doherty Flooring & Wood Products
- Cora Consulting Engineers
- Alan O'Rafferty Associates
- Manhattan Popcorn
- Kate O'Neill Health Club
- Get Fresh Super Foods
- Castleknock College Union
- Anatomic Fitness
- Gear Jewellers
- Lifeline Ambulance Service