- Race Type Virtual
- Date 30-12-2022 to 31-12-2022
St. Michael’s House Fundraising Team are delighted to present the next event in our very popular Run, Walk, Move Series.
‘Buddy Up’ is an exciting new event for 2022 where our supporters are encouraged pick a ‘buddy’ and run, walk or move in aid of St. Michael’s House.
This is YOUR challenge and YOU decide how you want to reach your goal!
Enjoy the benefits of completing a challenge with your ‘buddy’ and raise funds for a unit or service close to your heart. People who exercise together have more fun, are more likely to focus and reach their goal, motivate each other and celebrate acheivements together.
How do I start?
- Pick a ‘Buddy’ for a Run, Walk, Move Challenge (Your Challenge – YOU Decide! Challenges include running, walking, moving, swimming, rowing etc)
- Set a Target to Achieve Together: 20km, 50km or 100km
- Complete your Goal within 1 Month
- Receive a Bespoke Run, Walk, Move Series Medal each
How do I register?
- Register through our dedicated Eventmaster link here
- Pay a registration fee of €20 (per ‘Buddy Up’ team – register once). (max 2 buddies per team This will earn you both a bespoke ‘Run Walk Move’ medal upon completion, access to a ‘pop up races’ app where you upload your progress together and link to online fundraising portal using Stripe technology
- Email email@example.com and let us know if you raising funds for a specific unit or service and the team will ensure 100% of your fundraising will directly support your cause