Online Registration is now closed. Number pick up and on the day registration from 9:30am on race day!
This event forms part of “Walk Around the World for Brain Tumours”, a project co-ordinated by the International Brain Tumour Alliance (IBTA). We will donate the mileage covered in Corkagh Park to the IBTA’s “World Walk” target of circling the earth to raise awareness of brain tumours globally.
To help contribute to the mileage and donate to the work of Brain Tumour Ireland, come join us in Corkagh Park! See further information below:
When: Sunday, 4th November 2018
Where: Corkagh Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Start time: 11am
Sign in and t-shirt pick up: 9.30 – 10.15am
Meet: Car park at St. John’s Grove entrance (**NB this is the main entrance to Corkagh Park off Fonthill Road South NOT the N7**)
Online registration is preferred but on the day registration is available between 9.30-10.15am
- 10k timed run individual entry – €20 (Free technical race t-shirt & timing chip)
- 5k timed run individual entry – €15 (Free technical race t-shirt & timing chip)
- 5k timed team entry – €50 for a team of 4 (Free technical race t-shirt & timing chip)
- 5k untimed run & walk – €10 (Free t-shirt)
- Kids fun run – €5 (Prize)
Prizes for 1st place in the individual 5K & 10K timed races as well as the 5K team race.
- Bag/Key drop off point
- Refreshments at finish line
*****ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT 1PM ON SATURDAY 3rd*****
CHY. NO. 20102128