ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED.
REGISTRATION & NUMBER PICK UP WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE COMMUNITY CENTRE, RATHANGAN ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
SATURDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 11.00 – 13.00
SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 10.00 – 11.45am
Rosie Dowling passed away of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and her family are organising a family themed event in her honour. The event consists of a 3km buggy dash for those with young children and a 5k and 10k fun run.
This will be a fun filled event with kids face painting, pre race warm up fun, refreshments at the finish line along with a raffle and loads of prizes. All participants will also receive a finishers medal.
GROUP DISCOUNTS NOW AVAILABLE. GROUPS OF 10-19: 15% DISCOUNT, GROUPS OF 20+, 25% DISCOUNT – GET YOUR FRIENDS INVOLVED IN SUPPORTING THIS WORTHY CAUSE.
NOTE: On the day registration will be available at €20.00 per adult entry.
All profits from this event will go to Sudden Adult Death Syndrome – Family Screening Clinic, The Mater Hospital. The Family Heart Screening Clinic is a charity-funded screening unit, where relatives of persons who have died because of SADS (Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome), and relatives of persons who have been diagnosed with an inherited cardiac condition, can access information and a cardiac check-up.
- Number pick up and registration will be available in The Community Centre, Rathangan at the following times:
- Saturday 23rd Feb 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Sunday 24th Feb 10.00am - 11.45am
- Run starts at 12.00 noon sharp at Rathangan Community Centre
- Please respect the route and no littering.
- If you receive this email there is no need to bring proof of registrations with you.
- Parking available in the Church Car Park and the Football field.
There is a large crowd expected at this event so if you're travelling please car pool where possible and allow ample time for parking.
For any further queries, please contact The Dowling Family via the Run for Rosie Facebook page.