Rith linn arís i bPáirc San Caitríona.
We return again for the second year to the beautiful St. Catherine’s Park for our 5K with a challenge! Join us on Wednesday June 13th in St. Catherine’s park for a 5K trail run. Race, jog or walk enjoying the scenic grounds along the river Liffey, through the woodlands and grassy fields. This race is chip timed and open strictly to 16year olds and over only. Our popular running buffs are back again as a finisher prize.
Cash Prizes for the first 3 males and females, first O40 and O50 male and female.
For those that like some team spirit we have a team prize for the 1st fit4life/C25K team. The team must consist of at least 2 females.
A 2K family fun run starts at 6:30pm and takes in a more leisurely route through the grounds and is accessible to buggies. Great for all the family and we will have spot prizes on the night.
This is in aid of Scoil Uí Dhálaigh.
- Late registration and number pick up from 5:30pm on the day, in St. Catherine’s Park.
- Family fun run starts at 6:30pm.
- Trail run starts at 7:30pm.
- Refreshments will be served afterwards.
- Free limited parking and toilets in St Catherine’s Park.
St. Catherine’s Park
Access and Parking
Vehicular access and limited car parking, located as follows;
- Access from Leixlip on Mill Lane beside the Fire Brigade Station
- Access from Lucan on the Clonee Road near Laraghcon
Pedestrian access from Glendale Estate in Leixlip.
5K Trail Run Online €15 Day of Event €20
Fun Run Family rate (2+2) €25 Day of Event €30
Fun Run Adult €10 Day of Event €12
Fun Run Child €5 Day of Event €6
Terms and Conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult during the family fun at all times.
- Trail run is open to those 16 years of age and older only. This course is over different types of terrain and due care should be taken.
- In the spirit of the team prize only those that run with fit4life type running group or have recently completed a couch to 5K program should enter team category.