- 21st June 2017
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN REGISTER AT THE PARK FROM 5:30pm
Are you up for a 5K with a challenge! Join us on the Midsummers evening, Wednesday June 21st in the beautiful surrounds of St. Catherine’s park for a 5K trail run. Race, jog or walk enjoying the scenic grounds along the river Liffey, through the woodlands and grassy fields. This race is chip timed and open to over 16s only.
- Late registration on the day (20 euro), and number pick up from 5:30pm, at the registration tent in St. Catherine’s Park.
- Family fun run starts at 6:30pm.
- Trail run starts at 7:30pm.
- Refreshments will be served afterwards.
- Free limited parking and toilets in St Catherine’s Park
- Access from Leixlip on Mill Lane beside the Fire Brigade Station
- Access from Lucan on the Clonee Road near Laraghcon
Venue: St Catherine's Park